Monday, July 17, 2006

new video monday


death cab for cutie - i will follow you into the dark
this is not only my favorite song on death cab's last album, but this is also my current favorite video.


yazoo - only you
definitely one of my all time favorite songs ever. don't know why alison moyet and vince never got back together again. was their rift that big? hm...


snow patrol - chasing cars
definitely one of my favorite songs out at the moment. i just can't stop listening to this.


dixie chicks - easy silence
this is one of my favorite songs from the amazing dixie chicks album. all i can say is their album ranks up there as one of my fave albums of the year. i love rick rubin's gorgeous hand in crafting their voices and songs to the best i've ever heard these ladies sound. i love it!

No comments: