Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WONGIE DISCOVERY: team me - dear sister / with my hands covering both of my eyes i am too scared to have a look at you now (live @ lydverket)



nothing like a chipper norwegian 6 piece with diverse musical ambitions, singalong choruses and a rousing spirit that's engaging and addictive! with only an EP under their belt, the band are on the verge of releasing their debut album, 'to the treetops' with interesting results. check out my fave songs from their upcoming collection!

team me - dear sister
[this song was actually in my ipod for months with no labeling, so thanks to my gal philippa for giving me a name to my subway jam!]


team me - with my hands covering both of my eyes i am too scared to have a look at you now (live @ lydverket)
[ok, this is one of the most obnoxious titles, but thankfully a wonderful song!]

No comments: