Monday, April 28, 2008

guillemots - falling out of reach (video premiere)


guillemots - falling out of reach [link 2]
[how cool is it to get sir ian mckellen to be in your new video? according to an interview with sky news, ian discovered the band through a young relative of his. check out his reason to get involved with the video:

"I heard about this video for the new song, which I really like and I happen to have nothing better to do, and it's quite near home, so I dropped in, and here I am."

awesome! the album red is out now in the uk and released here in may.]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This song is beautiful! To be honest I could never quite get on the Guillemots train before hearing this, but now I'm officially sold. Thanks for posting this.

francine said...

I never really listened to the Guillemots until I heard Falling out of reach. What a fabulous song. It's the tune,the lyrics, and his gorgeous voice.

Francine