Tuesday, September 30, 2008

alicia keys & jack white - another way to die (video premiere)


alicia keys & jack white - another way to die [link 2]
[i've had this track in my inbox for a week and my gut feeling about this theme song for the upcoming 007 movie, is that it's all over the place (and not in the good way). it's trying to be funked up, but it just sounds weirdly messy and soul less. which is a shame since i'm a huge fan of both artists. is this theme song indicative of what to expect from the upcoming 007: quantum of solace movie? i hope not!]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a good song, and that it fits for the movie, because Bond has to be half f***ed up.

It is a good song

Anonymous said...

I like it too; I don't like the music video that much, but I really liked it in the beginning of the movie, and I agree that it went well with the tone of the movie (even if I didn't love the movie).