Friday, October 23, 2009

CMJ 2009 highlight: mumford & sons - the cave / white blank page / roll away your stone / but my hand told my heart (various live)














live at music hall of williamsburg (thanks to akemi for the pic)


mumford & sons - the cave (bookshop sessions)
[easily one of my favorite songs of the moment by one of my favorite bands of the year. the love they express on stage is infectious and earnest (not twee). i'm obsessed and so should you ;)]


mumford & sons - white blank page (live)


mumford & sons - roll away your stone (live)


mumford & sons - gentlemen of the road (promo)


the boys at the ICA back in march 2009


mumford & sons - but my hand told my heart / the cave (live @ ica)
[a lovely song with a hint of beirut don't you think?]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a good gig - even better than expected!