Tuesday, August 28, 2007

remix baby: cousin cole offers up 3 new remixes for timbaland, soulja boy and cassidy!

it's been awhile since i've had the time to go through my wongie's music world inbox, so imagine my total joy when i found THREE kick ass remix gems from my brooklyn boy cousin cole today! if you haven't heard these yet, grab these asap!

timbaland - the way i are (cousin cole's unwound mix) [link 2]
[mashing in a bit of marva whitney's "unwind yourself", this totally sounds like a timbaland/dap kings collaboration (hm... weirder things have been known to happen) hot!]

soulja boy - crank dat (soulja boy) (cousin cole remix) [link 2]
[i have to admit that i just discovered the original version by soulja boy last week. i think my lack of interest (to this top 10 smash) has to do with the fact that there are way too many self emposed dance 'crazes' these days. thanks to good ol cousin cole, i'm dancing like a superman, no I MEAN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU]

cassidy - my drink & my 2 step (cousin cole remix) [link 2]
[definitely better than the original version by rapper cassidy. i'm surprised he's still signed to a label.]

No comments: