Tuesday, December 24, 2013

WE HEART DISCLOSURE: disclosure feat sasha keable - voices / you & me (flume remix) / help me lose my mind (sohn remix) / apollo


disclosure feat sasha keable - voices
i love how the disclosure boys aren't caught up in the festive spirit and just put out a fabulous video to this equally awesome single. definitely high on our fave albums of the year list, check out this gem that'll get some parties going before the end of the year!

want more? check out this nice live version on the bbc live lounge recorded over the summer:

disclosure feat sasha keable - voice (live @ bbc live lounge)

lets just keep offering disclosure gifts, check out this darn epic remix of 'you & me' by the awesome aussie dj/producer flume:

disclosure - you & me (flume remix)

speaking of remixes, check out this beautiful remix of 'help me lose my mind' by the UK artist sohn:

disclosure - help me lose my mind (sohn remix)


disclosure - apollo
finally here's a brand new track that'll be part of the 'settle' special edition filled with remixes (like the ones above) and more!

No comments: