Friday, January 30, 2015

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL LIVE!: mansionair - hold me down / seasons (waiting on you) (future islands cover) (live @ triple j like a version)


already creating quite a buzz with the indie set over in australia, this sydney three piece recently found themselves talked about over on our side of the pond when the gorgeous 'hold me down' reached #1 on the influential hype machine chart. signed to chvrches label 'goodbye records' in the UK, you'll be hearing ALOT more from these boys in the coming months. first up though, check out these two AMAZING performances they did recently on triple j's like a version show and you'll understand why they are on my radar!

mansionair - hold me down (live @ triple j like a version)
want more? listen to mansionair's cover of the beautiful future islands song 'seasons' below! le sigh!


mansionair - seasons (waiting on you) (future islands cover) (live @ triple j like a version)

No comments: