Monday, November 16, 2015

WONGIE SONG OF THE WEEK: snakehips feat tinashe & chance the rapper - all my friends / (99 souls remix)


every now and then one just needs to hear a catchy anthem that'll make the outside news less heartbreaking than it actually is. somehow this hip hop singalong by uk duo oliver lee and james carter (aka snakehips) has cut through and become my go to happy place for the week. with stories of parisians going back out to their local restaurants, watching movies and even listening to music again, this wonderful track just gives me hopeful images of total strangers gathered around and singing loudly to this in collective spirited joy.

snakehips feat tinashe & chance the rapper - all my friends



snakehips feat tinashe & chance the rapper - all my friends (99 souls remix)
oh and then check out 99 souls remix of the track making it into a house anthem with the same singalong effect!

No comments: