Thursday, February 14, 2008

feeling nostalgic: michael jackson's thriller 25th anniversary


thriller 25th anniversary EPK
michael jackson with akon - wanna be startin something 2008 [link 2]
[25 years!!! back in 1982 i carried around my blue cassette walkman and just zoned out to the album on the playground while the rest of my peers were playing soccer and netball. inspired by MJ's dance moves, i secretly imagined myself lighting up the squares as i walked over the hopscotch squares. oh youth! with his updated remastered classic album released this week, will.i.am brought together a small group of artists (including kanye west and fergie) and unfortunately murdered the essence of the originals. the only one spared such a fate is the one above featuring akon. oh well, at least the rest of the album remains a gem for me to zone out to as i light up the sidewalk plugged into my ipod...]

No comments: