Monday, April 28, 2008

the ting tings - that's not my name (new video) / that new ipod ad song - shut up and let me go


the ting tings - that's not my name [link 2]
the ting tings - that's not my name (soul seekerz dirty vox dub) [link 2]
[FINALLY, the follow up to the awesome 'great dj' song, which ironically is the song that introduced the ting tings to many folks in the first place. no issue here since 'that's not my name' still gives me happy vibes 5 months after the fact! with their debut album we started nothing coming out in may, 'great dj' being featured as the free song of the week on itunes (starting tomorrow!) AND they provide the song to the new ipod campaign, looks like the ting tings are onto big big tings this summer! (sorry couldn't resist). thanks to zeon for the tip]


the ting tings - shut up and let me go (live) [link 2]
[now if you want to get the single for this fun new ipod ad, go to itunes here]

2 comments:

Zeon said...

Sorry for the disapperance of that Ting Tings video, my YouTube account got suspended again :-(. Somebody just uploaded another copy there, in case you may want to edit the post.

Anonymous said...

awww, the videos are down! To get the next best thing - The Ting Tings latest album, We Started Nothing" is streaming today till the record's release.